If you need to install AppsWatch via a command line using the default settings, this article provides directions on how to do that.
To install AppsWatch via the command line, follow these steps.
- Make sure the prerequisite software is already installed. Refer to the Installation Guide for details. If you attempt to execute an automated install and the needed software is not installed a prompt appears asking the user to install it. This must be handled manually to complete the installation of AppsWatch.
- Before installing AppsWatch through the Command Prompt, place the AWSetup.exe file in a public location, such as the C:\ drive or Desktop.
- Log into the computer using the main user account that will be using the AppsWatch.
- Launch the Command Prompt and change directory (cd) to where the installation file was copied (i.e C:\drive or Desktop).
- Run the following command to install AppsWatch - AWSetup.exe /VERYSILENT /PORT=<port of your choosing> /PATH="<C:/YOURPATH>"
/PORT is optional. If you do not include it, the default value of 8888 will be used.
/PATH is optional. If not included the default path of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Automai\AppsWatch" will be used.
6. After installation is complete, copy product's license file into the "..Automai/AppsWatch/license" folder.