Robotic Automation Platform (ScenarioBuilder)
Robotic Performance Testing (AppLoader)
Robotic Application Monitoring (AppsWatch)
Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Robotic Functional Testing (AppVerify)
How can I compare results of multiple load test runs?
To compare results:
- Click Test Analysis.
- Click Search Previous Tests. The “Search Load Tests” form will appear.
3. Complete the form and click Search to execute your search. Here is an example result set.
4. Click on any one of the tests in the results window to display its test statistics, pie chart and performance graph in the “Test Analysis” window.
5. Hold down CTRL key while clicking on multiple load test runs in the Load Test tree on the right side of the window.
6. Once all tests have been selected, click the Update icon (first one on the left in the Load Test panel). The graph will show the comparison mixed graph.