How do I change ScenarioBuilder's default shortcut key or hotkey to a user defined hotkey?
This is for the users who need alternative ScenarioBuilder hotkeys.
1. Launch ScenarioBuilder.
2. Click the View tab.
3. Click Options. The Options window opens.
4. Click the Global Hotkeys tab.
5. Open the Action drop-down and select the action you want to perform via a shortcut key.
6. There are two ways to select the Hotkeys, one way is to click the boxes of the desired hotkey and then select the key by using the drop-down to scroll the key to use.
Or click the ellipsis button to view the Hotkey Selection window as shown below. Click OK to close the Hotkeys selection window.
7. Once you have your action and desired hotkey selected, click Add.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for each action to which you want to assign a hotkey.
9. Once all hotkeys have been set, click OK.