HTTPS is supported as of AppVerify version 220.127.116.11 and up and ScenarioBuilder version 18.104.22.168 and up.
1. Get your private.key and certificate.crt files either through OpenSSL or other trusted websites.
To create the two files using the included OpenSSL file:
1. Open command line
2. cd "PATH_TO_AUTOMAI/Manager/webserv/bin"
3. Run these commands one after another:
openssl genrsa -aes256 -out private.key 2048
openssl rsa -in private.key -out private.key
openssl req -new -x509 -nodes -sha1 -key private.key -out certificate.crt -days 36500 -config "PATH_TO_AUTOMAI/Manager/webserv/conf/openssl.cnf"
4. Copy the private.key and certificate.crt files from "PATH_TO_AUTOMAI/Manager/webserv/bin" folder into "PATH_TO_AUTOMAI/Manager/webserv/conf/ssl" folder (create ssl folder if it is missing)
5. Download and copy the attached file httpd-ssl.conf file into "PATH_TO_AUTOMAI/Manager/webserv/conf/extra" folder (create the "extra" folder if it is missing)
6. Edit the file httpd-ssl.conf and make sure that the file has the correct values in it:
7. Edit "PATH_TO_AUTOMAI/Manager/webserv/conf/httpd.conf" file
Make sure to uncomment it by removing # sign: LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so
Add this line before it: Include conf/extra/httpd-ssl.conf
8. Restart all RFT services from Windows Task Manager
9. In order for Robots to communicate securely, do the following:
8. In ScenarioBuilder, you should change the following options from View->Options -> Base: