Please review the information contained in the Release Notes.
When updates are available a notification icon will show up on the top right of the navigation pane.
To install the updates, click on Download icon.
Once the updating process is complete, log out of the application and clear the browser cache. The short cuts to clear the cache while on AppVerify page are:
- Windows and Linux browsers: CTRL + F5
- Apple Safari: SHIFT + Reload toolbar button
- Chrome and Firefox for Mac: CMD + SHIFT + R
To verify that you have the latest version installed click on the “User ” icon on the top right corner.
Important: Logoff all the Robots sessions to start the rTester.exe process.
To check the rTesters status, login to the Manager and go to "Testers" page.
Please follow the steps below to update AppVerify manually if you cannot update it automatically for any reason.
1. Click here to download the update file.
2. Log into the machine where the Manager is installed.
3. Run AVupdates.exe.
4. Once the update process is complete, open "Task Manager" and go to "Services" tab.
5. Restart Automai's 3 services: Automai Database, Automai Scheduler, Automai Webserver
6. Log into the rTesters machines and restart rTester process “rTester.exe” to get the latest changes.
Tip: Sometimes rTesters might not get the updates due to security or network reasons, if this happens; you can go to "...\Automai\Manager\media\update" folder and run RTupdates.exe on your rTesters machines manually.
Note: When updating between minor versions (e.g., from version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 where the first two numbers are the same), you do not require a new license file.