Review the Release Notes to find out about the latest update and bug fixes.
When updates are available a notification icon will show up on the top right of the navigation pane.
To install the updates, click on Download icon.
Once the updating process is complete, log out of the application and clear the browser cache. The short cuts to clear the cache while on Automai RPA Manager page are:
- Windows and Linux browsers: CTRL + F5
- Apple Safari: SHIFT + Reload toolbar button
- Chrome and Firefox for Mac: CMD + SHIFT + R
To verify that you have the latest version installed click on the “User ” icon on the top right corner.
Important: Logoff all the Robots sessions to start the rWorker.exe process.
To check the rWorkers status, login to the Manager and go to "Robots" page.
Please follow the steps below to update Automai RPA manually if you cannot update it automatically for any reason.
1. Click here to download the update file.
2. Log into the machine where the Manager is installed.
3. Run RPAupdates.exe.
4. Once the update process is complete, open "Task Manager" and go to "Services" tab.
5. Restart Automai's 3 services: Automai Database, Automai Scheduler, Automai Webserver
6. Log into the Robots machines and restart rWorker process “rWorker.exe” to get the latest changes.
Tip: Sometimes rWorkers might not get the updates due to security or network reasons, if this happens; you can go to "...\Automai\Manager\media\update" folder and run RWupdates.exe on your Robots machines manually.
Note: When updating between minor versions (e.g., from version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 where the first two numbers are the same), you do not require a new license file.