This article walks you through the ScenarioBuilder installation process.
With Scenario Builder you can create a wide range of automation scenarios that can be used by the robot technology in any of Automai's solutions: (Performance and load testing, functional testing, continuous monitoring, or Robotic process automation).
Install ScenarioBuilder with these steps:
- Download the ScenarioBuilder installation file from the Downloads page on the Automai website and save the SBSetup.exe file to your Windows PC or Windows Server.
- Navigate to the location where you stored the SBSetup.exe file and double-click the file to launch the install wizard.
- Click Next to advance to the “End User License Agreement” (EULA).
- Review the terms of the EULA and click I accept the agreement.
- Click Next to continue.
- If you have already installed a controller/base application (AppLoader/AppsWatch/AppVerify/Automai RPA), enter the IP address of the machine where the controller/base application was installed in the Host IP text box and then enter the port number (default is 8888) in the Port text box. Otherwise, leave these fields blank.
- Click Next.
- Select the destination folder for the ScenarioBuilder program installation. Click Next to accept the default location or click Browse to select an alternate location, and then click Next.
- Review settings and then click Install to initiate the installation process.
- Click Finish to complete the ScenarioBuilder installation. After finishing the installation, ScenarioBuilder will launch.
NOTE - if not already installed any required prerequisite components will be installed automatically.