If you need to install ScenarioBuilder via a command line using the default settings, this article provides directions on how to do that.
To install ScenarioBuilder via the command line, follow these steps.
- Make sure the prerequisite software is already installed. Refer to the Installation Guide for details. If you attempt to execute an automated install and the needed software is not installed a prompt appears asking the user to install it. This must be handled manually to complete the installation of ScenarioBuilder.
- Make sure one of the Managers (AppVerify or Automai RFP) or Controllers (AppLoader or AppsWatch) is installed and obtain its IP address and PORT.
- Before installing ScenarioBuilder through the Command Prompt, place the SBSetup.exe file in a public location, such as the C:\ drive or Desktop.
- Log into the computer using the main user account that will be using the ScenarioBuilder.
- Launch the Command Prompt and change directory (cd) to where installer file was copied (i.e C:\drive or Desktop).
- Run the following command to install ScenarioBuilder - SBSetup.exe /VERYSILENT /BASE=<manager-or-controller-IP> /PORT=<manager or controller port>
/BASE is needed to connect with the Manager or Controller. This is required.
/PORT is optional. If not provided a default value of 8888 will be used.
7. After installation is complete, copy product's license file into the "Automai/ScenarioBuilder/license" folder.