If you need to install AppLoader via a command line using the default settings, this article provides directions on how to do that.
To install AppLoader via the command line, follow these steps.
- Make sure the prerequisite software is already installed. Refer to the Installation Guide for details. If you attempt to execute an automated install and the needed software is not installed a prompt appears asking the user to install it. This must be handled manually to complete the installation of AppLoader.
- Before installing AppLoader, place the ALSetup.exe file in a public location, such as the C:\ drive or Desktop.
- Log in to computer using the main user account that will be using AppLoader.
- Launch the Command Prompt and change directory (cd) to where the installation file is copied (i.e. C:\drive or Desktop)
- Run the following command to install AppLoader: ALSetup.exe /VERYSILENT /PORT=<desired port number> /PATH="<C:/YOURPATH>"
/PORT is optional. If you don't include it in the command the default port value of 8888 will be used.
/PATH is options. If you don't include it, the default path of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Automai\AppLoader" will be used.
5. After installation is complete, copy product's license file into the "Automai/AppLoader/license" folder.