If you need to perform an unattended install of AppVerify, this article provides directions on how to do it.
To install AppVerify via the command line, follow these steps.
- Make sure the prerequisite software is already installed. Refer to the Installation Guide for details. If you attempt to execute an automated install and the needed software is not installed a prompt appears asking the user to install it. This must be handled manually to complete the installation of AppVerify.
- Before installing AppVerify through the Command Prompt, place the AVSetup.exe file in a public location, such as the C:\ drive or Desktop.
- Log into the computer using the main user account that will be using the AppVerify.
- Launch the Command Prompt and change directory (cd) to where installer file was copied (i.e C:\drive or Desktop).
- Run the following command to install AppVerify - AVSetup.exe /VERYSILENT /PORT=<port of your choosing> /PATH=<desired install path>
/PORT is optional. If not provided a default value of 8888 will be used.
/PATH is the desired installation path and is optional. If not provided, a default value of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Automai" will be used. If you select a custom path, Automai/Manager will be added to it.
5. After installation is complete, copy the product's license file into the "..Automai/Manager/license" folder.