If you need to perform an unattended install of Automai RPA via the command line, this article provides directions on how to do that.
To install Automai RPA via the command line, follow these steps.
- Make sure the prerequisite software is already installed. Refer to the Installation Guide for details. If you attempt to execute an automated install and the needed software is not installed a prompt appears asking the user to install it. This must be handled manually to complete the installation of Automai RPA.
- Before installing Automai RPA through the Command Prompt, place the RPASetup.exe file in a public location, such as the C:\ drive or Desktop.
- Log into the computer using the main user account that will be using the Automai RPA.
- Launch the Command Prompt and change directory (cd) to where installer file was copied (i.e C:\drive or Desktop).
- Run the following command to install RPA - RPASetup.exe /VERYSILENT /PORT=<desired port> /PATH=<"desired install path">
/PORT is optional and if not provided the default value of 8888 will be used.
/PATH is the installation path. This is optional. If not provided the default value of "C:\Program Files (x86)" will be used. If installing on a custom path, Automai/Manager will be added to it.
6. After installation is complete, copy product's license file into the "Automai/Manager/license" folder.