If you need to deploy the Injector application to multiple machines it can be faster to perform an unattended install. This article provides directions on performing an unattended install.
Follow these steps to perform a command line install of the Injector:
- Make sure the prerequisite software is already installed. Refer to the AppLoader Installation Guide for details. If you attempt to execute an automated install and the needed software is not installed a prompt appears asking the user to install it. This must be handled manually to complete the installation of the Injector.
- Make sure AppLoader Controller is installed and the IP address is available.
- Before installing the Injector through the command line, place the IJSetup.exe file in a shared location that is accessible, such as the C:\ drive or Desktop.
- Log in as the primary user that will be using the Injector.
- Launch the command prompt and change directory (cd) to where the installation file is placed (i.e. C:\drive or Desktop).
- Run the following command to install Injector silently:
IJSetup.exe /VERYSILENT /BASE=AppLoader-IP /PORT=AppLoader-PORT /USERNAME=account-name /PASS=account-password /PATH="C:/YOURPATH" /DOMIN="YOURDOMAIN"
/BASE is required. It is needed to connect the Injector to AppLoader Controller.
/PORT is needed to communicate with AppLoader Controller. This is required.
/PATH is optional. It is used to put a custom installation path. If not provided the default value "C:\Program Files (x86)\Automai\Injector" will be used.
/USERNAME for an authorized user to login automatically when the server is started. This is optional.
/PASS for an authorized user to login automatically when the server is started. This is optional.