Functional testing represents an important part of the overall test effort on each application release. It is required because it can find problems that have been undetected upstream. However, with manual testing, there is a high rate of missed bugs which are found after deployment when the cost to fix them is usually estimated to be at least 10 times higher. With the possibility to eliminate of hundreds of bugs and to reduce the time expended in testing, functional testing is an obvious choice.
AppVerify is a unique solution for Robotic Functional Testing. With AppVerify, you can test the functionality of any application or website in any environment. Our powerful tool makes it easy to create a list of Test cases, allowing you to re-execute your Test Plans as often as you like, to verify that modifications in the application or the environment have not caused any unintended adverse side effects and that the system still meets its requirements.
AppVerify gives you the answers to the following questions:
- How many user Test scenarios/ Test cases have been executed?
- Does the app give out correct error messages if the user does not use it the way it was intended to be used?
- Which features need more work?
- Do application response times meet your target requirements?
- What is the quality of the application? Is it ready to go live?
Test More, Test Faster
AppVerify boosts your testing team efforts allowing you to accomplish the following:
- Simplifying the process of functional testing by creating Test cases within Test plans and executing them via rTesters.
- Automatically testing the business processes of your Applications without buying and installing any additional software or plugins.
- Identifying the issues that were missed through manual testing before deploying to production.
- The ability to view the test results and failures screenshots instantly.
- A smart solution to help you to save your time and money by improving the quality of your software and your customers' satisfaction.