If you need to install ScenarioStation via an unattended command line, this article provides directions on how to do it.
To install ScenarioStation via a command prompt, follow these steps.
- Make sure the prerequisite software is already installed. Refer to the Installation Guide for details. If you attempt to execute an automated install and the needed software is not installed a prompt appears asking the user to install it. This must be handled manually to complete the installation of ScenarioStation.
- Make sure AppsWatch is installed and the IP address is available.
- Before installing ScenarioStation through the Command Prompt, place the SStationSetup.exe file in a public location, such as the C:\ drive or Desktop.
- Log into the computer using the main user account that will be using the ScenarioStation.
- Launch the Command Prompt and change directory (cd) to where the installer file was copied (i.e C:\drive or Desktop)
- Run the following command to install ScenarioStation - SStationSetup.exe /VERYSILENT /BASE=<AppsWatch-IP> /PORT=<AppsWatch-PORT> /PATH="<C:/YOURPATH>" /NOSSCONSOLE=1 /LICENSEFOLDER="C:\TOTO"
/BASE is needed to connect SceanrioStation to AppsWatch. This is required.
/PORT is needed to communicate with AppsWatch. This is required.
/PATH is optional. If not included the default path of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Automai\ScenarioStation" will be used.
/NOSSCONSOLE is optional. The value is used in sstation.ini file. If not provided, the default value of 1 will be used.
/LICENSEFOLDER is optional. The value is used in sstation.ini file. If not provided, the value will be left blank in the ini file.
7. After installation is complete, copy product's license file into the "Automai/ScenarioStation/license" folder.