AppLoader is comprised of 4 parts:
- Scenario Builder – tool for creating a real world scenario.
- AppLoader Controller – organizes, drives, manages, and monitors the load test.
- AppLoader Reporter – for viewing results of the load test and correlation of application performance with behavior of back end components as application is stressed.
- AppLoader Injectors – Manage rUsers ( virtual users ) and generate the load.
Injector allows you to view reports and graphs on the load test.
- play scenarios created by Scenario Builder.
- load / stress applications, or control QoS.
- calculate Scenario execution time for any given application.
- send the Scenario and Transaction execution results per iteration to the AppLoader Controller.