In this podcast discussion on Frontline Chatter, a content platform for the End User Community, Jarian Gibson, Nutanix lead engineer, and Shane Keinert from Choice Solutions interview Sam Benihya from Automai.
What you’ll discover
- Automai overview and company history
- What is robotic process automation (RPA)?
- What use cases does RPA solve?
- How Automai expanded to additional use cases and offerings
- Thoughts on the branding change and how it better positions Automai
- Automai architecture of solutions offerings
- Automai learning curve
- Difference between load testing, availability testing, and RPA
- Automai licensing
- Proactive availability testing versus probing
- Automai difference from other load testing products
- Where does Sam see Automai in the next 2-3 years?
- Automai community license and community programs