Click to see an actual screenshot of the failed screen with the error or missing icon circled in red
When a step of your Application does not happen as it should, AppsWatch will show you the screen as it appears and will even circle the missing or erroneous icon, field, word, message, etc.
See the error message your users are getting
How many times have users said they had a problem and said there was “an error message”, but couldn’t tell you what it said?
With AppsWatch, you can actually see the error message and everything else the users are seeing.. exactly as they do.
Alerts / Reactions
- Numerical paging, Email, SNMP trap, and custom scripts
- Set alarm thresholds, persistence conditions and two reactions per alert
- Four alert levels: Down, Error, Warning, Information
- Email can include up to 8 alert variables
- Custom reactions using your own scripts
- Create monitoring window profiles e.g.: “business hours”, “weekends” “week nights”
- Exclude maintenance / blackout periods – no false alarms
- Quickly assign profiles to monitoring groups
- Clean layout
- Informative icons
- Integrated help – Callouts
- Grant read write access to different users for security purposes
Integrates with 3rd Party Software